IBS America, Inc. queried some of our customers that have been using the CompliantPro document management software to gain insight on our products and services. This month, customers were asked to respond with their top features of the CompliantPro product. We've highlighted one of our customers' responses here.
Q: What would you say are the top software features of the CompliantPro document management software for your company?
- Documents are available to all employees at any time
- Better document control as to what revision employees are working to as there is not paper copies out on the production floor only copy in CP
- History details for audit purposes
- Audit schedule for review of documents, all documents are reviewed every 2 years and by appropriate person
- Capture all employees who require training on a specific document
- During quality reviews and audits the history details are fantastic
- Ability to search any document and employee without having to go through mountains of paper
- Escalation for outstanding training - track and follow up with the employees
- Out of the box this did not work for us, but IBS did help us customize it
- Auditors are very impressed with the way it works
- Managers like it as they have access to view it at any time
- Setting this up now, similar to the CAPA software
- This will give sales, quality the ability to view and modify
- No more lost folders
In this data sheet, you'll see how CompliantPro Doc Control Software:
- Provides extensive categorization options to simplify the search and retrieval of documents
- Uses secure electronic signatures with optional second password capability to meet the requirements of the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11
- Integrates with your other compliance processes, including CAPA, assessments, risk management, employee training, customer complaints, and environmental management.