Customer: Top Benefits of IBS Electronic Document Management
IBS America, Inc. queried some of our customers that have been using the CompliantPro electronic document management to gain insight on our products and services. This month, customers were asked to respond with their top features of the CompliantPro product. We've highlighted one of our customers' responses here.
Q: What would you say are the top software features of the CompliantPro document management software for your company?
After number of years now using this system my top list of advantages would be:
1) Multiple Locations. The CompliantPro system was first implemented in 2005 after the merger of two Canadian companies. We were looking for a system that can be used by our network labs across Canada all the way from New Finland to Victoria BC.
2) One Integrated System. After the initial implementation of the CompliantPro Product we have quickly learned the benefits of having one system that is used by everyone in our organizations.
3) Flexibility would be one of the most important parts of this system.
Example: We were able to multi-layer the organizations structure within the system by having individual orgs with individual set of tools for each line of business within our organizations yet we’ve maintained harmonized approach to dealing with many aspects of the common processes followed through the different orgs.
4) Sharing information between different laboratories within our organizations.
Many of the process based methodologies are similar between laboratories, and having one common database have allowed us to customise the information disseminated to the different levels of management.
5) Customization: system is highly customizable and easy to use.
We’ve taken full advantage of creating special actions from the various parts of the system and utilized this process to incorporate all ISO quality management system requirements.
6) Assessment Module and its valuable checklist integration within the document control software.
Corporately, we’ve been able to reduce the external administrative manual tasks by incorporating qualification intervals for staff to complete.
7) Training and Qualifications is one of the most widely used module in each of our organizations.
We’ve integrated information from every part of the system and used it to provide evidence of staff qualifications. This is still and will continue to be an evolving module for times to come. - IBS Customer, 2011
Contact us today to see how you can be doing more with IBS America Inc. document management software!
In this Data Sheet, You'll Learn:
- CompliantPro Document Control Module is a web-based, platform independent system
- How the system allows you to create, edit, route and manage all your documents over the web
- See the complete benefits and features of the CompliantPro document management software system.
Download CompliantPro Document Control Software Data Sheet