IBS America recently joined the Business Process Improvement group on LinkedIn, which is a collaboration of individuals interested in the implementation of quality assurance and quality control strategies that will successfully change their businesses. One of the leading contributors, Steve Towers, proposed an interesting and dynamic question in regards to quality assurance management: what is your favorite quote about process?
IBS enjoyed following this discussion and seeing quality professionals’ personal responses. We’ve pulled out our favorites here, and thought we would share!
2) “Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it.” – Peter Drucker
3) "If you don't have time to do it right you must have time to do it over." – Unknown
4) "Optimizing processes in a company is like cultivating good habits at home" – Unknown
5) “Productivity and efficiency can be achieved only step by step with sustained hard work, relentless attention to details and insistence on the highest standards of quality and performance.” - J. R. D. Tata
6) "It is so counter-productive when the 'process' becomes the job vs. the 'process' of doing the job" - Unknown
7) “The throughput of the system is limited by its constraints.” – Unknown
8) “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9) "A process is a shortcut to doing an assigned piece of work quickly" – Unknown
10) "The only constant is constant change." - Unknown
Did you have a favorite quote you’d like to contribute? Check out IBS America on LinkedIn.
Source: Members of the Business Development Group on LinkedIn